Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley half jacket sunglasses not all of the market economy

First announced the Sales Division in the next month changed to Sales long, and the establishment of the regional departments. Declared finished restructuring notification, he announced that the department personnel arrangements, when colleagues heard I was surprised to be appointed for the sale of a manager's time, all to reveal a surprised expression. how they failed to think, such a factory a few years of young people actually get on such an important position. the vast majority of people looked at me with envious eyes,oakley half jacket sunglasses, and mutual whisper to discuss whether my background only so ask for the moon. some for not being able to arrange a good position to reveal the expression of disappointment, even some posts are appointed to a look of jealousy.
Fortunately, the popularity in the sales department has always been very good, usually I eat and drink a lot so than with other department managers, I sit a manager position, although some people are not very convinced, but did not reveal anything malicious, but, since it is superior has been done arrangements, we all accepted the fact, even some usually very happy and iron a few of my relationship, maybe they think I am an officer in my hands fared better than before, at least for one more mixed few meals is not a big problem after a bunch of brothers door Hold me, rushes to the booing, I must treat and Xiaohe Congratulations I soaring leadership positions.
Each ranging from department staff, some department managers plus business a total of only four or five people, there are about seven or eight people, my one because it is the largest department, with the preparation of the ten ten , I selected from the original sales officers, five of these five people I know too much, three of which the sale of players, the other two sales capacity is not too strong, but has the background and the channel and my relationship, their main task is to win over the leadership of the remaining five, apart from me, the other four are from the plant within the selection of this selection, I deliberately and Young Factory Director consultations, in order to ensure the work, this selection of work could not help the Personnel Section to arrange, but I personally chose to. Finally, I put in the workshop three ability,oakley sport sunglasses, but also a good buddy transferred one, while another location is left to the husband old Liu Wu Jie in this regard is the home of Wu Jie to do this arrangement, the second aspect Well, Lao Liu This ability is not strong, but because Wu Jie of reasons and I do not in general, and the honest man at ease to do the leadership of a department, he will have to have twelve of his own confidants Well.
Personnel in place, the next main as soon as possible so that the departments up and running. Fortunately, now or planning to market economy (two-track system, not all of the market economy), together with our factory sales has been the only customers ask us to sit, south, and no we ask that customers do business started faster, not much time to normal operation, but this time, mess a lot of things, such as the transfer of some of the original business, the department planned distribution staff coordination, etc. These things seem simple, but really do enough to choke me struggling with busy legs in the air, this one by one to get.
Now, sitting in the new office, to work every day

No comments:

Post a Comment